Sunday 30 October 2016

My Life as an Eating Psychology Coach: Jennifer Asfar

What made you want to become an Eating Psychology Coach?

The reason I wanted to become an Eating Psychology Coach was because I wanted to understand my clients better. I am a health supportive culinary chef and although, I offered them healthy food to eat, some struggled with compulsive and emotional eating. I thought learning these skills will not only help my clients, but help myself.

What do you love about being an Eating Psychology Coach?

I love the fact that I can connect with my client and really understand their thought process. Once I see a pattern, I can help them manage it with some techniques.

What does your practice look like?

As mentioned, I’m a health supportive Culinary Chef. My clients vary in age from teens to seniors. I see most of my clients in person in the privacy of their own home. I offer a program that allows me to see my clients a few times. After I see them for consultations, I get to know my client on a deeper level to specialize their meals accordingly.

What was your favorite aspect of the Training?

My favorite part of the program was listening to audios about examples of clients that were counseled by Marc David and how they had breakthroughs. It made me go deeper within myself and let go of some struggles that I did not know I had.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted your professional life/financial well-being?

Since taking the program it has given me the confidence to take my cooking career to the next level. Since taking the program I worked with many yoga studios, fitness and health clubs designing programs accordingly. It can be my cleanses, along with my food plans, as well as weekly workshops.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted you personally?

I have learned that being an Eating Psychology Coach made me better understand my client and their struggles. I can now say this program not only helped me, but also gave me the tools to help my clients. I believe I have become stronger by taking this program and learned that people are entitled to their opinions, but it’s ok to step out of the box and voice yours too.

What do you see for yourself in your future as an Eating Psychology Coach – where is your work evolving towards?

I am now in the process of opening up my own health supportive takeaway and meal delivery store front.

Why Would You Recommend the Training to Others?

I would recommend this program to others because it has given me the confidence, that I don’t think I would have had, to take this step in opening up my own cafe.

Anything else you’d like to share?

I always tell my kids anything new is scary, and if it’s not, you are too comfortable. Stepping out of the box and taking risks sometimes is worth it, knowing you could have made a difference whether in yourself or somebody else.

NAME: Jennifer Asfar, Health Supportive Culinary Chef and Eating Coach
BUSINESS: The Healthy Palate
WEBSITE: thehealthypalate.com

BIO: Welcome to my world, a Health supportive Culinary Chef and Eating Coach. I work with many clients that have food sensitivities, health conditions or who just want to lose weight. I am well versed in many cuisines that include Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian & Paleo. I am now in the process of opening up my own cafe called The Healthy Palate.

Get Your FREE Video Series

New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food

P.S. – To learn more about the breakthrough body of work we teach here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, please sign up for our free video training series at ipe.tips. You’ll learn about the cutting-edge principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that have helped millions forever transform their relationship with food, body, and health. Lastly, we want to make sure you’re aware of our two premier offerings. Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is an 8 month distance learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world to launch a new career or to augment an already existing health practice. And Transform Your Relationship with Food is our 8 week online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food and body.



source http://psychologyofeating.com/my-life-as-an-eating-psychology-coach-jennifer-asfar/

No comments:

Post a Comment