Friday 14 October 2016

My Life as an Eating Psychology Coach: Christie Rosen

What made you want to become an Eating Psychology Coach?

I became interested in being an Eating Psychology coach after a decade of struggling with my own health concerns, including digestive issues, chronic fatigue, and anxiety. In my search to heal myself, I became passionate about helping others heal from similar issues because I knew from my own experience how difficult it is to feel that you don’t have the guidance you are seeking in your healing process. I was introduced to Eating Psychology through reading Marc David’s book, The Slow Down Diet, and was amazed at the simple, yet powerful wisdom the book contained. I knew this was where I was meant to study.

What do you love about being an Eating Psychology Coach?

I love helping people to become healthier, more empowered versions of themselves and seeing the impact I can make in someone’s life. Coaching is what I do for work, but also for joy. I feel like the strongest version of myself when I am coaching. I love having the ability to work in my own way and use my sensitivity and gentleness to help create powerful change for my clients.

What does your practice look like?

Over the last few years my practice has evolved into working with highly sensitive people. I help sensitive people to value their sensitivity, learn to take better care of their bodies, deepen their self-acceptance, and let go of their limiting beliefs so that they can share their gifts with the world. I work mostly over Skype so that I can have a mobile practice, which I love! I also run a Gentle 10-day Cleanse, where I help clients eat healing whole foods, deepen their understanding of mind-body nutrition, and prioritize cooking and self-care.

How did your education at the Institute prepare you to work successfully with clients?

Marc David is an incredibly powerful leader, and his wisdom and knowledge shine through every time he speaks. The Institute was truly a top-notch program. I was consistently inspired with what I learned. Marc’s style of teaching made it so that you couldn’t help but come away from the training completely understanding his teachings. I loved that it wasn’t simply about memorizing lots of general facts from books. It was about truly learning and understanding best nutritional and coaching practices from a seasoned and renowned teacher. Instead of being caught up in details, he is able to look at the bigger picture and to understand what is truly important for people to live healthy and fulfilling lives. I believe there is truly nothing more important than that.

What was your favorite aspect of the Training?

My favorite aspect of the training was the vast array of downloadable audio lessons from Marc David. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to every one of them, and love that I can listen to them again any time I want to. The content was cutting edge yet so intuitive and wise. It was absolutely a joy and an honor to learn from Marc David’s lessons.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted your professional life/financial well-being?

Becoming an Eating Psychology Coach has given me a great confidence boost in my coaching practice. I feel ready to take on any challenge that comes to me and to have the awareness to understand when a client needs something other than what I offer. I have truly realized my value as a coach. I have also felt confident enough to write my first book, Empowering The Sensitive Soul, which I could not have done without the valuable tools I learned from the Institute. Financially speaking, I feel so grateful to have work that I can do from anywhere that also allows me to support myself. I know that the more I continue the work, the more financial abundance I will create and this is incredibly motivating. When you work for yourself in this way, there is no limit to what you can do.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted you personally?

Becoming an Eating Psychology Coach has given me a great confidence boost not only professionally but also personally. Through the training I was able to recognize certain patterns within myself that I needed to work through, and I am a much stronger, healthier more relaxed version of myself than I was before the training. I truly learned the importance of slowing down and relaxing into life, which is something I remind myself of every day. Learning to slow down and relax into life may sound simple, but this day and age, I don’t think there is anything more powerful that you could learn.

What do you see for yourself in your future as an Eating Psychology Coach – where is your work evolving towards?

In the future I see myself writing more books, working with many more clients, and doing more speaking engagements. I plan to set up more online programs so that I can reach a broader audience. One day I would love to combine my skills as a yoga teacher and lead international retreats and/or to open my own wellness center by the ocean.

Why Would You Recommend the Training to Others?

I recommend the Training to anyone who is looking to make a huge impact in the lives of others. If you’ve been struggling personally or professionally, this Training could be the difference between staying stuck where you are and living the life of your dreams. It is clear, powerful, honest, and incredibly valuable for anyone who is interested in Eating Psychology, health, and wellbeing. Marc David is a fantastic leader and everyone at the Institute is knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. The Training is affordable and you can do it from the convenience of your own home. There is an underlying sense of integrity, passion, and honesty throughout the Institute that is felt through everything they do.

NAME: Christie Rosen, Wellness Coach, Yoga Instructor & Author
BUSINESS: Christie Rosen Wellness
WEBSITE: christierosen.com

BIO: Christie J. Rosen is a wellness coach, yoga instructor, and author who specializes in Eating Psychology, mind-body healing, and stress reduction. Christie works with people who are highly sensitive and helps them learn to deeply care for themselves so they can thrive in this busy world.

Get Your FREE Video Series

New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food

P.S. – To learn more about the breakthrough body of work we teach here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, please sign up for our free video training series at ipe.tips. You’ll learn about the cutting-edge principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that have helped millions forever transform their relationship with food, body, and health. Lastly, we want to make sure you’re aware of our two premier offerings. Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is an 8 month distance learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world to launch a new career or to augment an already existing health practice. And Transform Your Relationship with Food is our 8 week online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food and body.



source http://psychologyofeating.com/my-life-as-an-eating-psychology-coach-christie-rosen/

No comments:

Post a Comment