Tuesday 16 April 2019

My Life as an Eating Psychology Coach: Wynne Meisenbach

What made you want to become an Eating Psychology Coach?

After spending several decades battling my own eating psychology struggles and having countless friends and strangers alike ask me for help with their eating psychology issues, I felt an overwhelming urge to share what I had learned. When I discovered the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, I knew that I had found the structure I had been looking for what would enable me to convey the wisdom which is necessary to grow from a place of contraction around food and body to a place of ease and well being. I have a grand passion for helping others find freedom from the ties that bind them, be they of a nutritional, emotional, physical or spiritual nature.

What do you love about being an Eating Psychology Coach?

Being an Eating Psychology Coach is rewarding in just about every way I could imagine. I am able to earn a living helping people resolve issues on which they had long ago given up hope. Watching my clients’ lives transform from “just going through the motions” to “feeling alive, empowered and engaged” is more satisfying than I could ever adequately describe.

What does your practice look like?

I see clients who are dealing with a broad spectrum of concerns, because I am also a Certified Neurofeedback trainer, a Certified Medical Support Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner, and a Certified Birth Into Being Facilitator-in-Training. However, the training I received through the IPE is applicable to almost all of my clients. I work a lot with those who are dealing with issues of binge eating, overeating, body image, energy and fatigue, perfectionism, and weight loss. Probably every person I see is someone with whom I work on stress management in some form or another. I specialize in working with musicians and mothers and families preparing to welcome a new child into their family. I work with clients in person, as well as through video call.

How did your education at the Institute prepare you to work successfully with clients?

My training at the Institute helped me to have a framework in which to work with clients. There is so much that goes into helping people who are suffering with unwanted habits or unwanted health issues. The Training gave me an understanding of where to start, ideas on how to structure sessions, a long list of helpful exercises I can give my clients and thoughtful information on running a business in this day and age.

What was your favorite aspect of the Training?

It would be difficult to pick one aspect of the IPE training that was my absolute favorite. They all work together so beautifully to create a deep and rich understanding of the material. If I had to pick, I would probably say that I got the most out of the the Facebook group and the staff support offered there.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted your professional life/financial well-being?

Adding Eating Psychology Coaching to my business has drawn in a new type of client and made me better at helping the ones I already had. I constantly hear from my clients how important the work that I do is in their lives and I am getting more referrals than I had prior to my IPE training.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted you personally?

Prior to my training, I had read hundreds, if not thousands, of books on Mind Body Nutrition and related subjects. Instead of creating a feeling of being well informed, this only served to generate a fear of missing out. Training with IPE has resulted in a much more relaxed relationship with the way I approach learning as well as with food and my body. This has translated into a more joyful experience in life in general, increased my overall well being and has improved my relationships.

What do you see for yourself in your future as an Eating Psychology Coach – where is your work evolving towards?

In the future, I hope to focus on addressing the needs of mothers and families who are welcoming a new soul into their family. The experience a child has during the pre and perinatal period sets them up for how they will relate to others, their bodies, and their life. If I can help families to elevate their consciousness, become more embodied, and find their joy. I believe that we will all benefit from a higher quality of life.

Why Would You Recommend the Training to Others?

I would recommend this training to others who find themselves stuck in a rut in their life, to those who want to make a difference in the lives of others, and to those who already have some kind of helping practice but who find themselves at a loss when it comes to discussing matters of food, body, or spirituality.

Anything else you’d like to share?

Overall, this training has given me a comfort and confidence that I did not know was even missing in my life. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such an incredible and knowledgeable group of thoughtful professionals.

NAME: Wynne Meisenbach
BUSINESS: Liberty Brain Training, LLC
WEBSITE: libertybraintraining.com

BIO: Wynne Meisenbach is a musician-turned-healer whose modalities include Eating Psychology Coaching, Neurofeedback Training, Clinical Hypnosis and Birth Into Being. Her struggles with health and food eventually transformed into a passion for guiding others in overcoming their health and food struggles to find their own personal power and freedom.

P.S. – To learn more about the breakthrough body of work we teach here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, please sign up for our free video training series at ipe.tips. You’ll learn about the cutting-edge principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that have helped millions forever transform their relationship with food, body, and health. Lastly, we want to make sure you’re aware of our two premier offerings. Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is an 8 month distance learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world to launch a new career or to augment an already existing health practice. And Transform Your Relationship with Food is our 8 week online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food and body.



source https://psychologyofeating.com/my-life-as-an-eating-psychology-coach-wynne-meisenbach/

No comments:

Post a Comment