Tuesday 16 April 2019

My Life as an Eating Psychology Coach: Alison Kingston

What made you want to become an Eating Psychology Coach?

I had been seeing clients in my nutritional therapy practice for nearly 7 years and I know I wasn’t getting to the core of people’s health challenges. I was naturally getting drawn to take a more gentle approach when giving my clients recommendations around food. I was cutting back on how many supplements and focusing on where my clients’ main stress was coming from. When I saw the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training, I knew this was what I needed. I needed to support my clients more holistically and identify the core issue for them.

What do you love about being an Eating Psychology Coach?

I love how I can combine my nutritional therapy knowledge with my eating psychology knowledge. I am a lot more intuitive and trusting with my clients and can let what needs to come up in our session come up naturally. People can’t believe how easy it is to open up to me. I now know it can be more about letting the client talk and process what comes up by me just holding space for them. No fixing, just listening and acknowledging. It’s a beautiful experience for this to happen naturally and I always feel so grateful to have received this wisdom from Marc.

What does your practice look like?

I see clients in 3 different locations. I want to start doing more on Skype when I travel. I see a lot of clients who have digestive issues. I also see people for weight loss, autoimmune conditions, low energy, and sports nutrition. I do programs for 3 sessions, 6 sessions, and 12 sessions. I like to get to know the client and their aims before we decide which program is best for them. I also have an online course called Embodied Weight Loss. I plan on creating more online courses very soon.

How did your education at the Institute prepare you to work successfully with clients?

I was very lucky as I was able to introduce what I was learning in the Training straight away. I was already seeing clients and it was very natural to start using all the tools I was learning in the Training. It’s given me amazing confidence and trust with my clients. It is so satisfying to empower my clients to better understand why their bodies are giving them signs through symptoms. They learn that something is out of balance on a deeper level. I work on many levels with my clients.

What was your favorite aspect of the Training?

I loved watching the video lectures. They were easy to follow and I love the connection with Marc. It really felt like he was talking directly to me. The staff were amazing to support in any way I needed. The live event was a wonderful experience and one I will never forget. I made friends for life and the energy in the room was incredible.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted your professional life/financial well-being?

I have a thriving business and I have lots of great plans to keep growing. I am very excited to help more and more people be the best they can be.

How has being an Eating Psychology Coach impacted you personally?

Personally the course made a great positive impact on my relationship with food and my body. I had done a lot of healing over the last few years but this brought it all together so wonderfully. I am so grateful for all I have gained personally and professionally from this course.

What do you see for yourself in your future as an Eating Psychology Coach – where is your work evolving towards?

I see myself giving more workshops and seminars in my country and in many others around the world. I see myself having more online courses available on my website.

Why Would You Recommend the Training to Others?

It is the missing link in so many health therapies. This course will change your life in many ways and all for the better.

Anything else you’d like to share?

Keep up the great work. Thank you so much.

NAME: Alison Kingston, Nutritional Therapist & Eating Psychology Coach
BUSINESS: Alison Kingston Health Coach
WEBSITE: alisonkingstonhealthcoach.com

BIO: Alison is a health coach that uses nutritional therapy synergised with eating psychology. Alison believes health challenges are opportunities for exploration into the physical, emotional, and spiritual parts of ourselves. She uses her compassionate nature and listening skills to support her clients to realise what areas need special focus that range from stress, nutrition, slower eating, digestion, relationships, career, or undigested life experiences.

Alison sees clients in Ireland and also over skype. She also runs workshops and has an online course.
Phone: +353879917535

P.S. – To learn more about the breakthrough body of work we teach here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, please sign up for our free video training series at ipe.tips. You’ll learn about the cutting-edge principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that have helped millions forever transform their relationship with food, body, and health. Lastly, we want to make sure you’re aware of our two premier offerings. Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is an 8 month distance learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world to launch a new career or to augment an already existing health practice. And Transform Your Relationship with Food is our 8 week online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food and body.



source https://psychologyofeating.com/my-life-as-an-eating-psychology-coach-alison-kingston/

No comments:

Post a Comment