Friday 22 December 2017

Natural and Clean Holiday Makeup – Snow Queen

It's the most wonderful time of the year! And with that comes darker shades in the makeup palette, and for some of us, fairer skin tones. I know a lot of beauties try to ward off the fairer skin during the winter months, but I love to embrace it - even play  it up. So here is my winter Snow Queen natural and clean holiday makeup picks.

Natural Holiday Makeup Picks

For this look natural and clean holiday makeup look, I muted down the eye makeup - no eye shadow and instead went for bold lashes and brows, then pumped up the lip with red. Instead of bronzer on the highlight points, I used it as a contour under the cheekbones and kept the foundation fair.

Natural NonToxic Lipstick - ILIA Wild Child

The most obvious pick in this look is the red lips. This one is by ILIA and called Wild Child. I love this high impact red - it's bold and playful.

Shop ILIA here at The Detox Market. 

Natural Foundation: AnnMarie Skincare Minerals in Pearl

I have been a long time lover of this foundation - you essentially create you own liquid foundation that is super natural and buildable. I love combining the minerals with a facial oil, sunscreen or facial cream to make the perfect texture. Since it is winter and skin is dry, I combined a skin balm (hard facial oil) and the mineral foundation to ensure the skin didn't look dry.

Shop Annmarie Minerals here

Concealer: Elate Clean Cosmetics Creme Revealer in Porcelain

Making sure my jet lag eye bags stayed at bay for this post, was the tiny little superpower Elate Clean Cosmetic's Creme Revealer. This also helped to cover a few spots I've picked up on the long-haul flights over to Vancouver this holiday season.

Shop Elate Clean Cosmetics Concealer here.

Brows: Plume Science Nourish & Define Pomade in Golden Silk

Another love of mine is Plume Science's define brow pomade. It is so easy to make a bold brow, but also keep it very natural. I've written a whole post on them here.

Shop Plume Science Here

Bronzer: Elate Clean Cosmetics Bronzer in Sunkiss

Sunkiss is the lighter of Elate Clean Cosmetics' two bronzers. Normally I would wear this on my highlight points for a sun-kissed look, but for this look, I used it as a contour. I placed the product under my cheekbones and high on the forehead. I love that the pigment looks natural - and the ingredients, I am loving. The bronzer is made with natural mineral pigments, fruit and vegetable extracts, and pressed with organic jojoba oil - love!! Also - notice packaging, pretty much waste-free! All the containers are refillable and made with bamboo!

Shop Elate Bronzer here. 

Natural Mascara: INIKA Mineral Vegan Mascara

One of the few natural mascaras that I've found which you can build - and create that high impact dramatic lash. It's mineral and vegan, and non-toxic.  This has been one of my favourite mascaras as of late, and you can now shop in the US/Canada!

Shop US/Canada here.

Shop Pureskin in Norway here. 

Natural Eyeliner: W3LL People Hypnotist in Brown

I wanted a soft look for the lined eyes, so I chose a velvety pencil that could be blended with my angled brush, so that it's slightly smokey just on the lash line. The brown is a bit softer, but for a more dramatic look you may wish to use black.

Shop at the Detox Market. 

Well my loves, I hope you have a lovely holiday season! Enjoy these natural and clean holiday makeup finds for your next holiday party!

X

K

 

The post Natural and Clean Holiday Makeup – Snow Queen appeared first on Living Pretty, Naturally.



source http://livingprettynaturally.com/natural-clean-holiday-makeup/

No comments:

Post a Comment