Saturday 4 November 2017

My Best Brows Done Naturally – Plume’s Define & Nourish Eyebrow Pomade

For as long as I can remember I have been pining after thick, delevingne-esque brows. But genetics would have it that I have thin (while nicely shaped) blonde eyebrows. I've been penciling over the natural hair line for eons, until I tried out this natural brow pomade that changed the game. Here's to the best natural eyebrow shading and shaping product.

Plume Science Nourish & Define Brow Pomade

With a very natural ingredient's profile, the Nourish & Define Brow Pomade was a hit. It's 100% natural, vegan and smudge proof (aka effective). It's ingredients include: castor oil, shea butter, coltsfoot, Indian Gooseberry and rice bran wax and silica, plus other waxes and colour enhancing ingredients.

I absolutely loved the product and won't be going back to another brow product (unless for testing purposes) for some time. I'll keep my pencil for emergency situations, but other than that, I'm converted.

How to Use the Best Natural Eyebrow Shading Pomade

Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pomade is best applied with an angled brow brush (which comes in the package).

Dip: To ensure even application, dip brush into the pot and swipe against skin or inside of cap to remove excess.

Apply: Apply to brows with the angled brow brush - a little goes a long way.

Blend: After applying colour, use the spooley end to blend the colour into brows.

Extra Tips:
  1. Before starting, make sure you're working with your best shape - find the ideal start of your brows by placing a brush along the side of your nose.
  2. Then, angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should naturally end.
  3. The highest point of the arch should line up with the outside edge of the iris
Your results will vary, but here was mine!

Shop online at Plume Science for $38 USD.

Lots of bushy love,

K

The post My Best Brows Done Naturally – Plume’s Define & Nourish Eyebrow Pomade appeared first on Living Pretty, Naturally.



source http://livingprettynaturally.com/best-brows-done-naturally-plumes-brow-pomade/

No comments:

Post a Comment